Bring out the best in others
Everyone has their own strengths, but we’re strongest as a team. Growing in the Celtic Sea off the shores of the Bretagne, brown algae are rich in algin, chlorophyll and beta-carotene, and are an important part of the ecosystem. Not only do they have detoxifying properties, they are also a rich source of nutrients and conditioning agents and therefore allow other organisms to thrive.
We have transformed the benefits of highly concentrated brown algae into a luxurious gel. Combined with water, the feather-light pad surprises us with a transformation into a velvety-soft gel that can be massaged into the skin, used as a very mild peeling or gentle mask. Detoxifying, calming and smoothing, it helps our skin have the best base for following care and boosts the efficacy of our Hyaluronic-Algae-Serums.
Function and benefits
- Alginic acid contains detoxifying substances that can attract toxins and dead skin cells.
- Marine Polysaccharides bind water, making skin feeling soft and looking more even.
- Cleanse skin
- Mix Algae Pad with 5ml of water and wait until it has transformed into a velvety gel.
- Evenly apply to skin, leave out hairline and eyebrows
- Gently massage skin and let work for 10-15 minutes.
- Thorougly remove Algae Gel with a wet towel
- Apply Hyaluronic-Algae-Serum of your choice
Algin, Cellulose Gum, Squalane, Sucrose, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Rayon, Calcium Alginate, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, BHT